How to apply
- Visit the DfE's Apply website
- Choose Northamptonshire Teaching School Hub (1QM) as your provider.
We’ll then contact you directly with information about the next steps in the application process. All offers are subject to satisfactory results from necessary pre-employment checks.
What is the interview process?
The initial stage of selection is reviewing your application. We ensure your qualifications meet our entry requirements and your personal statement indicates you have a passion for education and your specialised subject. If you are successful, you will be invited to interview at a local school. The interview day is usually within 7 days of receiving your application. The interview process will include the following:
- opportunity to ask questions/obtain further information
- a panel interview
- a subject-specific taught lesson
- subject knowledge assessment
Feel free also to contact our team of dedicated professionals here at the Hub if you have any questions. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org